Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18th


Alright, let's go--


Music Pop Update:


Britney Spears:

  • I know...could we be more excited that Britney may be having a new song?   Private Show is being teased!  Her outfit is a bit risque, but wow she looks good!
Ingrid Michaelson:


  • I love Ingrid Michaelson, she's a bit more indy than pop, but heard her new song today:  Hell No.  The video is WEIRD..it's like every snapchat filter combined (and I don't really get snapchat, so I can't even be certain that's what it is...can someone please confirm?)  But I do love her song The Way I Am (circa 2007)

    Videos to watch Update:
    • Sneak Word was really fun on Jimmy Fallon (thanks Chalupa)

    Make Ups/Break Ups/Hook Ups/Babies Update:

    • Rumors are swirling that Natalie Morales (TV anchor) is leaving the Today show for Access Hollywood because of an affair with Matt Lauer (TV anchor) ending.  This is not the first time affair rumors have surfaced.  
    • Ozzy Osborne (singer) and his wife Sharon "have fallen in love again"
    • I don't quite get this story, but I imagine it will be important...Taylor Swift penned the song that Calvin Harris wrote (and Rhianna sang--last pop update), and Taylor's peeps have said Calvin should be glad that she's allowing him to still perform it.  Now there's some twitter feud.  She's also in a feud with Kimye...watch this video to get caught up.  What's the common denominator...hate to say it, but it's T-Swift!
    • Joshua Jackson (actor) is splitting from long time love Diane Kreuger (actress)
    • Selena/Justin watch...still off?  The Biebs has been busy playing Pokemon Go, maybe no time for Selena?
      Style Update 
      • If you haven't heard yet, stripes are in.  Very French, oui!  And this $12 dress from OLD NAVY (yes, Old Navy) has over 600 5 star reviews.




      Shows to Binge Watch

      • Netflix just released Stranger Things, only 8 episodes, so easy to binge.  It's about a boy who gets abducted by some sci-fi monster thing.  A bit hokey at times, but entertaining.

      Random Updates
      • Jennifer Aniston has a post going viral that starts with "I am not pregnant, what I am is fed up"  She blasts tabloids for scrutinizing women.  Read it here
      • Celebrity quiz, because you want to know which celebrity couple you and your S.O. are...I came up as Chrissy Teigen and John Legend: two peas in a pod -- just like you and your SO! You may come from different backgrounds but your similar dispositions make you perfect for each other
      • As mentioned, I should've posted last week when I read a post on Pokemon Go and we could've been first.  Think Geocaching for kids (and adults).  I've heard it was meant to get people out and about (and make Nintendo mass amounts of $)  Here is a 5 minute tutorial, if you're interested. Even the Biebs has been playing.

      Trader Joe's Update

      (Random, yes!  Needed, yes!  Since we have a new TJ that opened, I'll share my favorites)
      • The hubs loves salty chips and these pass his test:




               Until Next Time--help keep us hip, add more pop updates in the comments!  
      ~CP

      No comments:

      Post a Comment